About the brand
This American brand (wet n wild photo focus foundation) has been shining in the world of cosmetics since 1979. All kinds of cosmetics-crazy people have developed a sort of connection with the brand, as it has been producing the best quality nail polishes, foundations, makeup brushes, contour palettes, etc. Most of their products are vegan.WET N WILD PHOTO FOCUS FOUNDATION GOLDEN BEIGE
wet n wild photo focus foundation brings you the perfect foundation for getting that photogenic look you have been dying for. It is bottled within a glass bottle that comes with a plastic spatula (which can be quite annoying). It has been tested under 7 “photo lighting conditions” that guarantees to make your skin camera ready at all times. For this, models were made to take selfies under controlled lighting conditions that included nightclubs, bathrooms, fluorescent, etc. After this, the photos were scanned for the presence of flashback (“happens when white particles on the face reflect light, creating white cast in pictures”).
The wet n wild foundation contains a “light-diffusing complex” that has the power to make your face shine naturally. It provides brilliant coverage that layers the uneven skin tones quite well. It is a liquid formula that clings to the skin quite easily. This vegan formula is available in 9 shades in India.
- Produces no flashbacks in photos
- Available in a plethora of shades
- Gives a nice matte look
- Best for normal to oily skin
- May cling to dry skin patches.
- Doesn’t hide dark circles and blemishes completely.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polysilicone-11, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Laureth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499].
How To Use:-
- Hold the spatula carefully and pour the required amount of foundation in your hands. (You can also use a brush or sponge to apply the foundation).
- Apply the foundation in numerous dots on areas that have uneven pigmentation.
- Be quick enough to rub it evenly across your skin.
- Use a concealer to cover dark circles and some dark marks